Monday 3 December 2007

Christmas!! Ahhhh

I've not bought one Christmas pressy yet! The though of trudging through the crowds all panicing like mad to get their hands on a Nintendo Wii is too much to bear though so i'm internet shopping this year methinks!


I've beening working on dichroic glass pendant and earrings sets this week for people who like to wear matching fused glass set.



Making these dichroic sets can be a bit of a nightmare as matching up the dichroic patterns is tricky.
I'm quite looking forward to the Christmas break so I can work on a few new lines...especially some fused glass plates and coasters. I'm also going to concentrating on my website http://www.glasskanvas.com/ a little more, adding more stock etc
I'm now offering wholesale dichroic and fused glass jewellery to shops and other retails outlets so get intouch if you're interested.
Also I'm combining a links page with lots of crafts links hopefully to increase my 'organic' presence on the web and enable be to get a bit more creative with glass! Again, send me a message if you're interested and want to swap links.
Cheers
Phil@glasskanvas

No comments: