Tuesday 4 December 2007

More sparklies!




....just a quick one.


I'm now adding a lot more sterling silver backed dichroic glass pieces like these...




Plus extra large fused glass dichroic pendants. They're massive! Real statement pieces!


I've been looking at venues and galleries to show some of my work as pictures never really do the glass justice I think. I'm hoping to have my work exhibited at a quite prestigious gallery in Liverpool very soon (subject to a board meeeting no less). Details will be posted soon.
I've also joined artinliverpool.com.. which is a showcase for Merseyside based art and artists. As the capital of culture is fast approaching I suppose I might as well take advantage of the extra attention in the city!...although if it's anything like last night when whole sections of Liverpool City centre were cordoned off for the arrival of the Queen for the Royal variety performance at the Liverpool Empire, we're in for trouble. I couldn't move!
ttfn
Phil


No comments: