Friday 9 May 2008

Got that Friday feeling?

Friday's here already and the weekend is upon us. Bank holidays really through me out of sinc with the week so can never remember what day of the week it is. The only clue really is the church next door rings it's very loud, very annoying bells on different days to alert me. Not just for me obviously. Friday's are practise night and tonight i'm looking forward to 4 hours on monotonous clanging from the novices. Can you tell i'm not a fan?

When the droan starts I normally put my ipod on to drown out the noise. One podcast I listen to regularly is Craftcast. It's a multi-discipline crafts show I download to tunes and is great for ideas and resources. It deals with so many fields that you're sure to pick up inspiration for your next venture. It's also good to reach out to the craft community from time to time.

With that in mind....stay tuned for a very special announcement from me and incywincy crafts about a brand new website for the craft community starting very soon!

I really must slow down with these websites!!

ttfn

No comments: