Saturday 7 February 2009

Crafts for Comic Relief

The Crafteroo Craft Forum have teamed up with the UK Craft Auction site Folksy, to help raise funds for Comic Relief.

Organised by Kerry from PennyDog Jewellery, members of the forum have each donated pieces to a collaborative shop of handcrafted items. Folksy in tern, have kindly waived the fees for these items so more funds can go to such a good cause!



Please visit the Crafteroo Comic Relief shop here and help support charity work here and overseas.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Good Morning Phil, lovely to find your blog. I'm a big fan of dichroic glass - I am inspired by colour and work as a polymer clay artist myself - I shall be bookmarking you and popping back. So nice to read tips and tutorials from someone who is open, I have no intention of dabbling in making with dichroic glass but am simply loving reading about another crafter and admiring from afar! Take care, Mel